Cyber Security Resources
Looking to dive deep into cyber security or just pick up a few tips? We’ve got some resources to get you on your way.
- Agile Application Security
By Laura Bell, Jim Bird, Rich Smith, Michael Brunton-Spall. Published by O’Reilly Media, Inc.
A practical guide that introduces several security tools and techniques adapted specifically to integrate with agile development.
- Guide: How to Secure Administrative Access to the Cloud [PDF]
Covering common best practices, this guide is designed to help you secure administrative access to your cloud environment, whether you use Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, or Amazon Web Services.
- Code Review Security Checklist and Implementation Manual [PDF]
This checklist is designed to improve security culture in development teams, helping them consistently check their code for common security risks. The manual covers putting this into practice.
- PCI DSS control list [JSON]
This handy JSON file shows the PCI DSS control requirements, applicable Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ), testing method, and priority. Use it to make prioritization of PCI DSS project tasks much easier!
Talks and videos
- Securing The Future [Video]
Laura Bell’s Keynote at NDC Sydney 2022, Sydney, Australia.
- How Can I Help You? [Video]
Laura Bell at Kawaiicon 2019, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Small, But Fierce (But Still Small) [PDF]
Erica Anderson at OWASP New Zealand Day 2020, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Security In Our Code Review? Check! [PDF]
Daniel Zollinger at OWASP New Zealand Day 2020, Auckland, New Zealand.