Make a referral
When it comes to spending your hard-earned cash, we understand the value of recommendations from people you know and trust.
That’s why we’re always delighted when our customers and learners tell their friends and peers about SafeStack.
If you’re a current SafeStack customer or learner on our Secure Development program and you find our platform useful, why not recommend us to a friend?
As an extra bit of motivation, if the people you refer like us as much as you do and become paid subscribers, we’ll send you a gift to say thanks.
Fill out the form below to make a referral
Terms and conditions
- Only applicable to new paying accounts on our Secure Development program.
- Customers who are returning to SafeStack can only claim if they are returning 6 months after the termination date of their old contract.
- Minimum seat purchase to claim the reward is 10+ or $3,000 USD (annual contract).
- Only one reward per paying account on the Secure Development program.
- Reward to be delivered on payment of invoice of referred company.
- Making a referral:
- The referee and referral must be based in US/NZ/AU.
- Both parties must be aged over the age of 18.
- You cannot refer yourself or your own organization.
- Must be made between 1 August 2022 and 31 December 2022. Referrals after this date won’t be eligible to claim the reward.
- All purchases are bound by existing terms and conditions.
- SafeStack reserves the right to end/pause or stop the reward scheme at any time.
- SafeStack reserves the right to disqualify any prospective rewards from being claimed.
- A SafeStack team member will confirm the physical postal address details of the referee, in order to confirm postage details for tracked delivery. No P.O. box or postal boxes can be used.
- For physical rewards, SafeStack is not responsible for any guarantee or damage to the product once it has been shipped.
- Referrals for a single organization can only be claimed once and are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- SafeStack reserves the final right of decision on conflicts.